Sunday, June 29, 2014

Georgetown Aquadillo 2014

My second favorite time of year is Aquadillo season.
We get to spend every Saturday catching up with other families and making new friends each. 
The beginning of home meets are extra special because all the Georgetown kids get to shout out the Dillo Chant to get pumped up. 

The 6&U boys are especially cute, and I'm not saying that because my kid is one of them. 
I love to hear their random conversation topics while in line at the ready bench. 


Tailgating on a Saturday morning has taken on a whole new meaning.





The great thing about the Aquadillo team is that we get a lot of support from Southwestern University. Two of the swim coaches at SU are Aquadillo coaches. They also have a couple of collegiate swimmers that coach as well. 
Coach Adrian is Drew's coach this year & the two of them are peanut butter and jelly. 




Every race thus far Drew has come won his heat.


The boys: Drew, Jackson, Asher & Aiden


Here's part of the Aquadillo team, my lens would not allow me to get the full team.


No comments:

Post a Comment