Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kindergarten Bliss

I loved kindergarten when I was a kid.
I can remember EXACTLY everything I did on my 100th day of Kinder.

I am soooo excited that Drew gets to have his own celebration and I know that he
 will remember it just like I did!
To kick of the festivities I made him his own shirt with 100 tallies on it.
He brought 100 sticker mustaches to place on his superhero cape during school.
Then I cut shades of green, brown, black squares and on a poster board Drew made a Minecraft tower out of 100 construction paper blocks. 


Last Friday Drew's school celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday and the kiddos got to dress up accordingly.
Kaitlyn's mom and I got together and I made them "Red Fish, Blue Fish" shirts.
I put a sassy fish tail on the back of Kaitlyn's shirt but figured I wouldn't put my
 son through the torture.  




No comments:

Post a Comment