Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tiny Dancer

I figured since Drew is busy with swim, I need to get Ainsley involved in something. Her swim lessons will not start for a few months so I decided on gymnastics or ballet. We got to try each class to see which one we would prefer to do. 

Gymnastics was great. 
Ains loved it!!
She would constantly look at me, smile and wave!!!

It was loud.
There is one other class going on in her gym and 3 classes in the bigger gym across the hall.
It was loud. 
She would make the 6th person in the class making it full.
It was loud. 


Ballet was phenomenal. 
Ains loved it!
She followed directions and was pretty darn good at it. 

It is quiet. 
We are past both gyms and down a hallway all by ourselves.
It is peaceful.
There is only 2 other girls in the class.
It was calm. 




Needless to say my child voted to attend gymnastics. 
I vetoed her vote because she already does tumble bus once a week at school.
 Ballet it is. 

That's why they say "Mother Knows Best".



No comments:

Post a Comment