Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Girl's Weekend- Vegas Style

For our 5th annual girls weekend we made plans to have everyone meet out in Las Vegas. 
It was my first time to go and I could live the rest of my life not going again.
I think I've by far reached the "I'm too old to hang in Vegas".


We stayed at a new resort called Aria. We were in town the same night that the new "Bachelor" was hosting a party at the pool. 
We decided to pass on that.
Again, I'm too old for that. 





It was my first time "gambling". And by that I mean doing more than dropping $1 in the slots. 
I did pretty good by making $5.50 off my $1. 






We visited a local pub that was infamous for massive bloody mary's. They also have the 8 second beer challenge, and if you can chug it within that time, it's free.
Three of us accomplished that challenge. 



We had a few celebrity encounters.....
1. Nicholas Cage


2. Carrot Top (sp?)


Nicholas Cage looks surprisingly better than he does on TV. 
Carrot Top is still quite scary.
And he wears too much eye liner. 


The last night we drove to Old Vegas and ate dinner at an old mafia restaurant. 
We enjoyed being scared when we arrived, interrogated while we waited and had Frank Sinatra sing to us while we ate. 


Until next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment