Monday, June 3, 2013

Paul McCartney

Sarah is a teacher at my school and has become a good friend of mine.
She came to me last week because she knew I had previous experience with Stub Hub and wanted to know if it was a secure website. 
She then told me that she was looking for last minute tickets to Paul McCartney. I knew Paul McCartney was playing that night but it had been sold out for months!!!
She informed me that he had agreed to put together a second concert  the next night and she was hoping to get some tickets. 
As Andy & I watched the news later we saw the highlights of the show and I was so mad at myself for not getting tickets to see such a historic idol.

The next day Andy surprised me with tickets!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!


We met up with Sarah & Charlie at Scholz Garten beforehand and enjoyed the crowd. 






He put on such a great show and I am really glad I was able to go. It was quite a scene seeing people of all ages and ethnicity coming together for his love of music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment