Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's was a Chuck E. Cheese kind of day...

I have to say, my child has only been to Chuck E. Cheese twice in his life. Since then, he has asked over and over for us to take him. Reluctantly, both Andy & I have managed to "change the subject".
Neither one of us care for the "idea" of a center full of children filled with germs. 

We knew Drew would love a party at Chuck E Cheese so Andy & I decided to give in. 
I can't tell you the look on his face when I told him where his party would be.

I will say that this particular Chuck E Cheese was VERY clean!!!










This is Bella who is in the Kinder class that Drew gets to spend half the day in. 
Drew and Bella have grown very attached to each other this year.
I have learned one thing about girls in Kinder....... they are far more advanced in the area of "dating" than boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment