Sunday, March 24, 2013

Waco Zoo

Over the break we packed up and drove an hour north to the nearest zoo. It's unfortunate that the zoo is so far away, however, it's a perfect time to road trip with some great friends!




It was quite a struggle keeping Ains in her stroller rather than allowing her to push it herself. I gave in a few times but I couldn't take her speed. 
The girls loved the aquarium and I think that's due to the easy access to the ledges for climbing purposes. 





I am so lucky that Ainsley found her best friend. They have attended the same school since birth. These two girls found a dear friendship in each other, a year before the mom's were able to. 

I always saw "Ellison" when I would pick up Ains and very few times did I actually pick up the same time her mom did. This past summer we connected through play dates with the other mom's. 
Ellie's family lives in the same neighborhood as us which will allow these 2 BFFs to attend Elementary School together. 
I can get Ainsley to do anything if I tell her that Ellie is doing it :)



1 comment: