Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tis the Season

A few weeks ago my school threw a Holiday Bash one weekend so I took the kids and we headed that way. While waiting in line for Santa I was busy prepping Ainsley on what to expect. She was really excited by got really scared once it was her time. 


Drew wrote his letter to Santa and was very proud to be able to read it back to him. 



One of my favorite things to do with the kids is to decorate their Christmas trees in their own room.
This was the first year that Drew took full rein of his own tree. He decided what decorations to put on and where. Despite my need to control and OCD, I was able to walk away and let him have his fun!


I spent a couple of nights cutting and glueing felt on ornmants to match Ainsley's room. I'm glad I did because her tree was so cute!!!!


After church on Christmas Eve we headed outside to throw out the food for the reindeer. Or in Ainsley's case, eat the reindeer food. Ewwww




No comments:

Post a Comment