Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone.


The kids woke up around 7 am and Drew walked into the living room shouting, "Oh my goodness!!!!"


After we opened our stocking we walked into the family room where all the presents were!!!
I was excited to see Ainsley's face when she saw her tricycle. She opted to ride her bike and skip opening the rest of her presents.


After we sat and ate breakfast and enjoyed the morning we packed up and headed to Dallas to spend the day with my family. We first went to my Grandpa's house so visit all my aunts, uncles and cousins. 




Let me go back a few hours..... while we were in Georgetown, I asked Andy what the weather was going to be like. Without any hesitation he replied that it was going to be warm. 
My instincts kicked in and I decided to pack a light jacket JUST IN CASE.

As were were on the drive up I could tell that the sun was not going to show it's face so I decieded to check the weather on my phone. I was surprised when it showed that it would be snowing in Dallas!!!!!

Therfore, when the snow finally arrived, I allowed my children to spend 2 minutes in the freezing tempature with a light jacket. 





After that we headed down to my parents for more presents at their house. 


All the cousins: Landon (2), Mady (3 months), Ainsley (22 mths), Harper (5), Issac (1), Lexi (5), Drew (4), Will (3).

No comments:

Post a Comment