Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Austin Park and Pizza

Drew had his 6th birthday party at Austin Park & Pizza this year.
We invited a few his close buddies and played the day away. 





Drew really wanted a Minecraft cake so I called everyone in town and could not find a bakery to make one. So I did a little bit of research on Pinterest and started baking. 
It was very time consuming and I had a hard time putting the cake blocks in the right places.
I called it quite 3/4 of the way through and summoned Andy to finish it off. 





The boys played aracade games, water bumper boats, go carts, rock climbing and laser tag. 
I'm pretty sure they could have spent a full 24 hours there if given the opportunity. 

My parents came down for the party and it's a good thing because Ainsley convinced Papa to take her on all the rides, over and over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment