Thursday, October 10, 2013

Last day in AZ

I'm 100% sure that if I wasn't a "Texas girl" I would definitely be an "AZ girl".
I loved the cool mornings and the hot afternoons without any humidity. 
We spent every morning out on the patio watching the sunrise and snuggled up with blankets and robes. The views were perfect and so was the company. 


Before we flew out we had to spend one last moment at the pool. Or as most parents traveling with small kids would say, we had to tire our kids out before the flight.


Ainsley really warmed up to the camera this weekend. She usually tells me "no" and to "stop" however she wholeheartedly embraced the camera and even posed for me!!!!







Upon our arrival, Andy had purchased this massive rice crispy treat for the kids. 
I'll be honest, I let them eat 2 pieces, Andy had about 6 and I ate the rest. 
I also ate the rest in 4 days :) 



The flight back was a piece of cake. Drew started playing one of his favorite games "Old Maid" and it caught the eye of the flight attendant. She immediately came over to Drew and hung out to play 2 rounds of the game with him. 



Ohhhh Ains!
She loved the flight. She had a hard time staying buckled on the way too Phoenix so I was a little nervous about the flight back. 
However, since we were "robbed" on the train she had it in her mind that if she didn't stay in her seat and buckled then the "bad guys" would come. 




No comments:

Post a Comment