Friday, August 30, 2013

First day of school


I was saddened Monday morning because I had to rush off to my school and was unable to send Drew off to Kindergarten like most parents. At least Andy was there to share in this milestone. 



 I was lucky enough to pick him up from school and I sure did get an earful of his day!

Drew:  I got into a little trouble today. This boy was playing with the Frisbee and I wanted to play too and he kept ignoring me. I told him he was mean and I had to sit out.
Me: Did he get in trouble too?
Drew: Yeah, he had to sit out for 10 hours and he can't go to recess tomorrow.


Drew:  I had a test today.
Me:  Oh yea, what kind of test.
Drew:  I had to spell cat.
Me:  Did you pass.
Drew:  Yup.
Me:  How do you spell cat?
Drew:  I can't remember...

Drew: This one kid who sits at my table... he got in trouble a lot. He dropped all his food on the floor and ate it. He likes to eat his food off the ground. He also likes to lick his hands.
Me:  Ummmm maybe you should give that friend some space at school.


As for Ainsley, she is back at Eagle Wings and is in Ms. Afston's class this year. Ainsley and Ellison are back in the same class but this year they are joined by their other half, Millie and Quinn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment